Bankruptcy Filing Costs in Atlanta
Solutions from a Skilled Legal Team
“Affordable bankruptcy” may sound like an oxymoron. If you’re
buried in debts that keep piling up, you’ve probably started researching
your options. And, if you’re like most people, you’ve probably
heard or read that filing for bankruptcy is expensive and complicated.
Costs should never hinder you from obtaining the protection that bankruptcy
can offer. At
Holston & Huntley, we offer affordable
bankruptcy filing options to help you get out of debt—and stay out of debt. We do this by
advancing the mandatory filing fee, the cost of credit counseling, and
the cost of obtaining a copy of your credit report. Because this provides
an efficient and rapid filing of your case, we can establish a payment
arrangement that will allow you to file for bankruptcy protection sooner
rather than later.
How Can You Qualify for this $O Down Option?
There are only 3 simple qualifications for this affordable bankruptcy option:
- You must have the desire to become debt-free.
- You must have an established bank account. This is our method of receiving
installment payments via auto debit card.
- You must have the ability to repay. You need income sufficient to make
the monthly payments we both agree upon. The purpose of filing bankruptcy
is to get out of debt, not to incur additional debts that you cannot afford!
If you don’t qualify, don’t worry. We will work with you and
put an affordable bankruptcy plan in place that fits your situation and
Attorneys’ Fees for Filing Bankruptcy
Our attorneys’ fees vary depending on your situation. A number of
factors will determine the amount you pay, including:
- How soon you need your case filed
- The complexity of your filing
- Whether you’re facing garnishment, eviction, foreclosure, or some
other legal action
- Your total amount of debt
- Your total amount of assets
- Your type of debt (secured debt, judgments, credit cards, taxes, student
- Whether you owe priority or state taxes
- The number of pieces of real estate you own